- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Graduation Day
- Mother's Day
- Gifts for Him
- Gifts for Her
- New & Bestselling Fiction
- Father's Day
- Christian Book Award Nominees
- Bible Study Resources
- Wedding & Marriage
- Dove Awards Winners
- Keep Kids Safe Online
- Bulk Discounts on Books & Bibles
In A Couple After God's Own Heart Interactive Workbook, Jim and Elizabeth George build on the content of their book, A Couple After God's Own Heart, to create a companion guide that leads husbands and wives through a fascinating study on God's plan for marriage. Through a unique blend of Bible study material, questions for thought, and "What Can I Do Today?" applications, couples will grow a closer and deeper union as they...
- learn from the successes and failures of key couples in the Bible
- discover the essentials to a better marriage
- participate in discussions designed to stimulate communication with each other
- set and apply goals that help husbands and wives be all God designed them to be
- determine how to make the best of the strengths and weaknesses in their relationship
This friendly and practical study offers life lessons from a variety of well-known couples in Scripture, and will equip spouses to experience more and more of the incredible bliss only God can bring into a marriage.
More Product Information
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers
- ISBN: 0736955208
- ISBN-13: 9780736955201
- SKU: 9780736955201
- Release Date: January 1, 2013
- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Height: 0.30 inches
- Width: 6.90 inches
- Length: 8.80 inches
- Weight: 0.50 pounds
About the Author
The accompanying Bible study series encourages busy women to learn more about the books, subjects, and characters of the Bible by spending 15 minutes per day in Bible study. Her other title include A Woman’s High Calling, A Woman’s Walk with God, Loving God with All Your Mind, Beautiful in God’s Eyes Women who Loved God, Cultivating a Life of Character, Discovering the Treasures of a Godly Woman, and Experiencing God's Peace.
Elizabeth has also collaborated with her husband, Jim to write God’s Wisdom for Little Boys, which follows Elizabeth’s God’s Wisdom for Little Girls.
Elizabeth has appeared on national radio and TV programs, including Coast to Coast, Worship, Among Friends, The Joy Program, and Haven of Rest.
Elizabeth and Jim have two daughters, Katherine and Courtney, and five grandchildren.